0 Comments Share
Kenworth Offers Extended Day Cab for T800 Dumps
By Stephen Petit, Posted: Mar 1, 2003 12:00 AM | Last Updated: Mar 27, 2012 09:50 AMKenworth has introduced a T800 dump truck with a day cab that adds six inches in cab length and a roof raised five inches over its traditional cab. The result is two more inches in driver belly and leg room, more headroom, a full 21 degrees of recline in the driver’s seat, and an additional 2-1/2 cubic feet of interior storage. The extended cab weighs about 150 pounds more than Kenworth’s conventional T800 day cab. It’s also available as an aftermarket conversion for Kenworth AeroCab sleeper trucks. 905/625-5000
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage