Kenworth says its T170/T270/T370 and Hybrid Body Builder Manual features detailed information on truck models used in typical mid-range applications. The 126-page manual is useful when spec'ing a vehicle, especially when the body builder is involved in the vehicle definition and ordering process. Early in the process, professional body builders can often contribute valuable information that helps to reduce the ultimate cost of the body installation, says the truck maker.
The manual contains sections on dimensions, safety and compliance, body mounting, frame modifications, and electrical for Kenworth 2008 and later medium-duty conventional models with 2007 PACCAR PX-6 and PX-8 engines.
The manual is available at dealerships or online.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage