GRAPEVINE, TX – The American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI) released its list of top ten critical issues in the North American trucking industry.
The survey results, released today at the American Trucking Association (ATA) conference, are based on questions sent to more than 4,000 trucking industry executives.
Second place went to Hours-of-Service rules, while third place went to Driver Shortage.
Here's the full-list:
3. Driver Shortage
4. Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
5. Fuel Issues
7. Transportation Funding
8. Tort Reform
9. Onboard Truck Technologies
10.Truck Size and Weight
You can read download the .pdf and read ATRI's suggested solutions to the issues here. And then maybe let us know your solutions in the comments section below.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage