The latest tire from Goodyear features 18/32-in. tread depth and a four-belt casing. The G619 RST is expressly for spread-axle trailer applications, engineered to resist scrubbing and curb impact.
Other features of the new G619 RST include a high scrub compound that helps resist curb damage and a robust rib design to help minimize tread tear.
The tire is currently available in size 295/75R22.5 in load range G. Three new sizes – 11R22.5, 11R24.5 and 285/75R24.5, all load range G – will be released during the second quarter of 2012.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage