TORONTO — The regulations, they are-a-changin'. And fast.
That's why the Ontario Trucking Association (OTA) has partnered with GE Capital to offer slew of webinars that will help carriers and supply chain professionals keep pace with the rapidly changing trucking industry.
The OTA-GE Webinar Seasons Pass offers a year-long series of webinars covering a spectrum of topics you need to know inside and out — from hours-of-service rules in the U.S., mandatory EOBR proceedings, to sales tips and how to avoid bad contracts.
The series also offers virtual lunches, called "Leaders Lunch," with respected fleet CEOs where you can learn how to improve your business from the big guys.
Each webinar will feature a 45-minute presentation with opportunities for participants to send in questions electronically and have them answered by experts.
Anyone in your company can take part, and topics will be posted months in advance so you can schedule staff meetings and plan attendance accordingly.
Webinars are available for purchase on a single basis for $100 for OTA members and $200 for non-members. But for $500, you can have access to the whole kit and caboodle: the webinars, Leaders Lunch, and How To… Series.
For more info, visit the OTA.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage