Yokohama Tire Corporation has launched an interactive, online tool that helps truck owners manage tire costs through proper tire maintenance. The company’s inflation-pressure calculator recommends appropriate inflation levels, thus preventing under-inflation or over-inflation that are often the culprit behind the most common tire wear and tire damage.
The calculator is designed to optimize the performance of commercial tires on the steer, drive, and trailer axles based on load rating and whether a truck has a single or tandem configuration. This allows for specific recommendations to be returned, the company says.
The calculator also connects users to local Yokohama dealers and product experts. It can be found here.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage