Between now and Truck World, NAL Insurance has agreed to donate $1 to Make-A-Wish Canada for every 'Like' they receive on their Facebook page.
Over the last five years, Trucking for Wishes has raised over $200,000 for Make-A-Wish Canada, and this year they've set a goal of $250,000.
“With the continued support of corporate and individual donations, we believe we can surpass $250,000 this year” said Aaron Lindsay, fleet services manager at NAL Insurance.
NAL will be also be bringing back the Money Booth to this year's Truck World where show attendees get a chance to win cash and other cool prizes. All the proceeds of the event will go towards helping grant wishes to create hope and happiness for children with life threatening illnesses throughout Southwestern Ontario. “Trucking for Wishes is a fun way we can interact with our customers and help give back on behalf of the trucking industry,” says Aaron.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage