Every month we print a photo of a landmark visible from a major artery and award fabulous Today's Trucking caps to the first 10 readers who identify the object.
This month's coffee pot comes from that part of Canada where it takes a dog three days to run away from home. Think you know where it is? Urn, rather earn, a hat: Contact Jason Rhyno at:
YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE
c/o Today's Trucking Magazine
451 Attwell Drive, Toronto, ON M9W 5C4
Or email: Jason@newcom.ca
Last month's eye-catching sign has been luring passers-by to the nearby Bar Mon Copain in Degelis, QC, for as long as any of us editors can remember. And along with the usual respondents, we had a few fond and some not-so-fond memmories shared with us.
March Answer: Bar Mon Copain, Degelis, QC
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage