The new G741 MSD tire from Goodyear boasts a deep 33/32-in. tread with a wide footprint, made for tough service in oil field, mining, logging and construction work.
The G741 MSD’s other features include: an aggressive, self-cleaning tread design to help resist mud build-up and enhance grip; a cut- and chip-resistant tread compound that helps provide durability; and tread-block sipes to enhance traction in wet, snowy and icy conditions while helping to maintain dry traction.
Goodyear says the G741 MSD also has an “innovative” sidewall design that allows chains to be placed above the tread blocks for enhanced traction.
The tire will be available this May in size 11R24.5, load range H.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage