Great Dane is changing its complete product line and century-old brand to accompany a new advertising campaign entitled “Evolution.” The changes are far-reaching and actually began with the company’s acquisition of Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies in 2010. At the heart of this transformation, though, is a completely redesigned core product line to reflect customers’ evolving needs.
The result is Great Dane’s all new product mix, which includes Everest refrigerated trailers, Champion dry vans (pictured here), and Freedom flatbeds. Each line consists of three models to meet target markets.
A year ago Great Dane also launched a national-account parts and service program, AdvantEDGE, and now it’s adding emergency road service (ERS) exclusively for those customers. It brings assistance around the clock.
ERS is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week in the U.S., Canada and Mexico through Great Dane’s mobile network. Services include towing, trailer and tractor repair, maintenance on reefer units and tires, and drop-lot facilities.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage