The Slotegraaf Group’s Corporate Parts Manager Larry DeHoop shows Peter Keegstra of D&W Forwarders how he greased one of Performance Equipment’s rigs’ fifth wheels.
MISSISSAUGA — DELO stands for “diesel engine lubricating oil.” Bet you didn’t know that. It was just one of the lessons learned by visitors to the Mississauga-based Mack and Volvo dealer Performance Equipment last week.
The venerable dealer’s operation’s go-to lubes and coolants is Delo; so the oil company brought in an all-new high-tech interactive trailer and invited Performance Equipment customers and colleagues to visit the site and get schooled on the latest Delo Products and the advantages they bring to fleets that use the products.
Performance Equipment’s Corporate Parts Manager Larry DeHoop says the hands-on demonstration and video-game-style illustrations give him a chance to bring customers up to date on Delo’s estimated ROI and other advantages.
Performance Equipment is a division of The Slotegraaf Group of Companies which currently operates out of six locations across Southern Ontario with about 270 employees.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage