TORONTO — Goodyear Canada took advantage of Truck World 2012 to announce its decision to convert its network of 110 independently owned Truckwise Tire Centers in Canada to fleetHQ Tire Centers.
“The decision to transition from Truckwise to fleetHQ will expand and strengthen the fleetHQ brand throughout North America,” said Dwight McGill, general manager, Commercial Tire Systems, Goodyear Canada.
fleetHQ is designed to help trucking operations of all sizes save time and money with a wide variety of services, including:
- Round-the-clock access to The fleetHQ Solution Center, where trained tire professionals work to help get trucks back up and running by dispatching service technicians from more than 2,000 dealer locations throughout the U.S. and Canada to downed trucks.
- TVTrack, an online program designed to help fleet owners and managers drive down the cost of their operations by collecting, documenting and presenting key tire data in an easy-to-use dashboard format.
- National account programs for fleets of all sizes, including nationwide pricing and consolidated billing through the fleet or owner-operator’s hometown dealer.
- Trailer-Readiness, a new safety program that allows fleets to develop custom trailer surveys and receive customized reports on essential vehicle systems.
- Gold Medallion retreaded tires, which are available in six of the most popular medium truck tire sizes.
Tire Pix, a service that provides photos of tires that were replaced during a road service call.
The fleetHQ network of servicing dealers also offers new Goodyear and Dunlop truck tires; premium Goodyear retreaded tires; tractor and trailer alignments; wheel balancing; wheel refinishing; on-site fleet surveys; and a wide range of other products and services.
“The fleetHQ program demonstrates Goodyear’s ongoing commitment to providing our customers with real value that positively impacts their profitability,” said McGill.
Compliance with Goodyear operating standards is another unique feature of fleetHQ, according to McGill.
Participating dealers are audited by Goodyear annually to help ensure that they meet the company’s stringent service and operational requirements. “We will continue this policy during and after the conversion from Truckwise to fleetHQ,” noted McGill.
As part of the conversion, Goodyear will replace Truckwise signage with fleetHQ signage. “We have already started this process,” said McGill.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage