New from Alliance Truck Parts is an online parts lookup tool to help customers find the right part among countless competing numbers and naming conventions. The web-based tool consolidates data from the top OEM and independent manufacturers creating a single point of access.
Alliance Truck Parts is a brand of Daimler Trucks North America.
With a simple web interface, visitors can search for the part needed in two ways: by the Alliance number or by a competing supplier’s part number. The new tool provides the suggested part number and information from Alliance, and by entering a city, it offers links to dealers and relevant parts specials in the area.
Previously, multiple parts catalogs had to be consulted and compared to find the desired part. The new online tool solves that issue, saving valuable time, as well as being more accurate with up-to-date part number information from multiple suppliers, the company says.
The cross-reference tool is currently loaded with information from more than 30 different product lines, with more being added as new products become available from Alliance.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage