AME International says its Nut Buddy tool allows wheel nuts that have been over-tightened by an impact wrench to be removed by hand, even the most stubborn ones.
The tool is so simple to use, a child could easily remove wheel nuts on an 18-wheeler, the company claims. For anyone who is doing road service or removing truck wheels in the shop, it sounds like a timesaver.
For truck or ag-equipment wheels, it sports a gear ratio of 58:1 and develops output torque of 2950 lb ft. Two sockets are included, 1.5 in. or 38mm and 1 5/16th in. or 33mm.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage