The new Phillips and Temro Industries Cab Power connector kit consists of an electrical receptacle for mounting on the exterior of the truck cab, a cab-interior 120-volt AC outlet and wiring harness, as well as an on-off switch and a ground fault circuit interrupter. The connector kits allow drivers to plug in to power pedestals at truck stops and other locations.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage