ARI-HETRA has announced the release of its portable Model ALS-18 heavy-duty alignment stands. They're to be used in conjunction with the HDML Mobile Lifting System, providing a portable alignment solution that doesn't require a dedicated service bay.
The ALS-18 stands are said to provide ample under-vehicle access making it easy to inspect, adjust, and replace steering and suspension components during an alignment. They're easy to move using a pallet jack and can be put away when the alignment is complete. The company offers both turn plates and slip plates or you can use your own. Lifetime training is included with each purchase.
Setting up and using the stands is easy and user friendly, the company says. Once the vehicle has been raised and the stands are in place, the technician ensures they're level by adjusting the feet while viewing the built-in bubble levels. The stands will self-center to the wheels of the vehicle, and built in wheel stops improve safety.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage