ROSEVILLE, MN. — Horton, provider of fan drives, fans and suspension products, added two new warehouse locations to its QuickShip program, one in Salt Lake City, Utah and and the other in Grand Prairie Texas.
“The expanded QuickShip program enables Horton to offer one-day ground delivery to nearly half of our U.S. customers and two-day delivery to virtually the entire U.S. population,” said Jeff Lindgren, senior vice president of sales.
The program includes extended shipping hours and quick delivery of smaller, urgent orders for remanufactured fan drives, repair and conversion kits, as well as other products.
The two new locations bring the total QuickShip warehouses up to eight warehouses in North America.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage