PORTLAND, OR. — April's Transcore DAT North American Index hit its highest volume in a single month since it was first established in 1996, the company announced last week.
Year-over-year(YoY) volume rose a healthy 17 percent. There was 3.5 percent increase over March, said Transcore of the spot market.
- Dry vans: 3.1 percent increase over March, 0.1 percent increase YoY
- Flatbeds: 4.9 percent increase over March, 1.2 percent increae YoY
- Reefers: 5.5 percent increase over March, and 1.8 percent drop YoY.
Rates do not include fuel surcharges.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage