Blue Tree Systems, provider of the R:Com fleet-management system, and McLeod Software have integrated the former's trailer-tracking and temperature-management system with the latter’s LoadMaster enterprise operations-management system. The interface is said to provide carriers with real-time visibility on trailer positions, temperatures, and other cargo sensors while in transit.
Carriers using the two together will receive trailer status updates and can set temperature limits for any given load so that abnormal conditions or temperature alarms are detected and brought to the attention of the right people immediately. Alarm reports for sensors such as refrigeration unit power/battery can also be delivered via the LoadMaster Rapid Alert module. As well, load temperature history is maintained in the LoadMaster system for each load, giving carriers the necessary proof that specified temperatures were maintained throughout the entire dispatch process.
- 'Blessing of the Pete’ Rekindles Moving Soldier Memorial
- Trucking for Wishes Needs Your Help. And All You Gotta Do is Like Them.
- Trucking Hero: “Something inside me made me stop.”
- Friday Focus: Driver Wages and The Driver Shortage
- Trucking Alliance Tells Carriers to Take Responsibility for Driver Shortage