BC Truck Driving Pros Get Their Driving Gear On
ABBOTSFORD, BC — British Columbia’s truck driving pros are getting together at the Tradex Centre in Abbotsford to compete in the annual Professional Truck Driving Championships, taking place on Saturday, June 21.
Participating drivers must register before June 6th in one of the five classes of competition: straight truck, single axle tractor and trailer, single axle tractor and tandem trailer, tandem tractor and tandem trailer and B-train. Here’s the registration form for drivers.
The Championships will include family entertainment and concessions will be open for breakfast and lunch. Guests, spectators and participants can also attend the Awards Banquet held at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel in Surrey. You can register online here.
And if you’re not in the stands cheering, you can show your support by volunteering for a judge position or other commitment. Click here for the event volunteer form.
And of course, there are sponsorship opportunities too. Click here to see the 2014 BC Professional Truck Driving Championships Sponsorship Opportunities Form.
Popular this Week:
- IN PRINT -- Better Safe than Sorry: Safety procedures are there to protect, not annoy
- IN PRINT -- A Sense of Scale: The push for more bypass programs is on
- IN PRINT -- The Last Mile: Companies from Amazon to Zootly are transforming trucking
- IN PRINT -- The Quest for Uptime: It begins with Preventive Maintenance checks
- Dual-application milk tankers