Canadian Named to Kenworth's 2012 Service Council
KIRKLAND, WA. — Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2012 Kenworth Service Council, and the Canadian representative on the council is Grant Easton, from Kenworth Toronto, out of Concord, Ontario.
The Kenworth Service Council is made up of leading Kenworth service managers who work to promote service and product improvements, enhancing Kenworth's quality.
Kenworth received the 2011 J.D. Power and Associates award for "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Heavy Duty Truck Dealer Services," an award they partly attribute to the service council.
Members of the 2012 Kenworth Service Council members are:
- Chairman - John Gibson, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, VA.
- Wayne Beal, Kenworth Sales, Spokane, WA.
- Tim Crist, Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.
- Michael Donnelly, MHC Kenworth, Little Rock, AK.
- Grant Easton, Kenworth Toronto, Concord, ON.
- Kyle Platt, Fort Wayne Truck Center, Fort Wayne, IN.
- Richard Williamson, Kenworth of Birmingham, Birmingham, AL., and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, VA.