Did Red Bull Give Wings to Your Trailer Full of Chicken?
TORONTO, ON — No, seriously, it’s no joke. A Toronto police officer is asking within the trucking community if there were any tractors stolen last weekend.
Toronto police is specifically looking for two trailer loads of chicken, one load of Red Bull and one load of Thermo King thermo pumps for air conditioners.
If you have any information, please contact Paul Martin from the Major Crime Task Force at Paul.Martin@torontopolice.on.ca.
Popular this Week:
- IN PRINT -- Better Safe than Sorry: Safety procedures are there to protect, not annoy
- IN PRINT -- A Sense of Scale: The push for more bypass programs is on
- IN PRINT -- The Last Mile: Companies from Amazon to Zootly are transforming trucking
- IN PRINT -- The Quest for Uptime: It begins with Preventive Maintenance checks
- Dual-application milk tankers