Flex-Lite: Small, Flexible & Tough
Manufactured with a specially engineered peel-and-stick adhesive backing, the lamps are affixed to the surface with a heavy-duty adhesive that’s designed to hold up to weather, impact and much more while maintaining a strong hold. Their adhesive backing has been rigorously tested against pressure washing and other elements, offering a permanent installation that's quick and easy. ??
Available with both a rear-exit and side-exit wiring housing style, the lamps allow for both installation without a wiring feed hole (for installation against any flat surface), as well as a clean installation with power and ground wires feeding into the vehicle or trailer body. ??
- Winged housing provides option for mounting around corners on a radius.
- Provides a clearance/marker solution that requires no mounting brackets or installation screws.
- Lamps adhere directly to application surface through the use of heavy-duty adhesive backing.
- Easy-to-install peel-off liner.
- Hard-wired lamp design is easily retrofitable.
- Rear exit wire version requires a 3/8mounting hole, and self-seals hole upon installation.
- Side mount options can be mounted without any mounting holes.
- LEDs draw much less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements.
- Electronics are completely sealed in epoxy to resist damage caused by moisture and corrosion.
- Reduces lighting costs caused by physical damage and heat entrapment.