Great Dane Gets New Montreal Dealership
SAVANNAH, GA — Great Dane is adding a Montreal dealership to its Canadian distribution network.
"Great Dane of Montreal is the trailer sales division of Remorques St-Henri Inc., which has recently positioned itself as the largest trailer repair facility in Eastern Canada,” says Chris Hammond, vice president of dealer and international sales for Great Dane.
“The addition of the trailer product line is a natural fit, and we are thrilled that customers in the area will be able to benefit from Great Dane of Montreal's proven expertise and industry knowledge."
The new facility is 65,000 square feet and has 26 service bays, two drive-thrus and a team of 70 service technicians and 24 service trucks. It also has an 18,000-sq-ft parts department, which includes a parts showroom with over $800,000 worth of trailer parts for all trailer brands.
They’ll provide full service on trailers including maintenance, air systems, welding, modifications and bodywork.
The new dealership is located at 8000 St-Patrick Street in Montreal, QC and offices are open from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Popular this Week:
- IN PRINT -- Better Safe than Sorry: Safety procedures are there to protect, not annoy
- IN PRINT -- A Sense of Scale: The push for more bypass programs is on
- IN PRINT -- The Last Mile: Companies from Amazon to Zootly are transforming trucking
- IN PRINT -- The Quest for Uptime: It begins with Preventive Maintenance checks
- Dual-application milk tankers