Kenworth Announces T680 Road Tour, Six Canadian Stops
KIRKLAND, WA — Kenworth is dispatching its T680 Advantage truck to deliver product and fuel economy information to truck operators in Canada and the U.S.
The company has unveiled its T680 Road Tour, which kicks off at Worldwide Equipment in Lexington, KY on June 23. The tour will make 36 dealer-hosted stops throughout Canada and the U.S., with six of those events in Quebec and Ontario.
On display for viewing and interacting will be the new Kenworth T680 Advantage, the company's most fuel-efficient truck to date. .
The first two weeks of July will see the tour stop in Quebec in St-Nicolas, La Présentation, and Ste-Laurent, while the Ontario legs will be in Ottawa, Stoney Creek and London.
Kenworth says the new T680, featuring Paccar’s 2014 12.9-liter MX-13, Eaton’s Fuller Advantage 10-speed automated transmission, factory-installed aerodynamics kit and new 6x2 drive axles, will haul a 53-foot double-expanding tour trailer from stop to stop.
The new powertrain will offer drivers a fuel economy increase of up to five percent, Kenworth said.
Inside the trailer, guests will experience an interactive exhibit demonstrating Kenworth’s new T880 vocational truck, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, trim levels, fabric options, Kenworth’s NavPlus system, Kenworth’s history and design process and even exterior paint colors.
Here are the tour dates and locations:
- June 23: Worldwide Equipment – Lexington / Lexington, Ky.
- June 25: Truck Enterprises – Harrisonburg / Harrisonburg, Va.
- June 27: Kenworth of Pennsylvania – Dunmore / Dunmore, Pa.
- June 30: Gabrielli Kenworth of New Jersey – Dayton / Dayton, N.J.
- July 1: MTC Kenworth / Ridgefield Park, N.J.
- July 4: Kenworth Ontario – Ottawa / Ottawa, Ont.
- July 7: Kenworth Quebec / St-Nicolas, Que.
- July 9: Kenworth Maska – La Présentation / La Présentation, Que.
- July 11: Kenworth Montreal / Ste-Laurent, Que.
- July 14: Kenworth Hamilton / Stoney Creek, Ont.
- July 15: Kenworth London / London, Ont.
- July 18: Kenworth of Buffalo / Buffalo, N.Y.
- July 21: MHC Kenworth – Greensboro / Greensboro, N.C.
- July 23: Worldwide Kenworth of South Carolina – Greenville / Greenville, S.C.
- July 25: MHC Kenworth – Atlanta / Atlanta, Ga.
- July 28: MHC Kenworth – Chattanooga / Chattanooga, Tenn.
- July 30: Truckworx Kenworth – Birmingham / Birmingham, Ala.
- August 1: Kenworth of South Louisiana / Lafayette, La.
- August 4: Performance Truck – Baytown / Baytown, Texas
- August 6: Kenworth of South Texas – San Antonio / San Antonio, Texas
- August 8: MHC Kenworth – Dallas / Dallas, Texas
- August 11: MHC Kenworth – Little Rock / Little Rock, Ark.
- August 13: MHC Kenworth – Kansas City / Kansas City, Mo.
- August 15: CIT Kenworth Chicago – Mokena / Mokena, Ill.
- August 18: Kenworth of Indianapolis / Indianapolis, Ind.
- August 20: Wisconsin Kenworth – Milwaukee, Wis.
- August 22: Rihm Kenworth – St. Paul / St. Paul, Minn.
- August 25: Sioux Falls Kenworth / Sioux Falls, S.D.
- August 27: Kenworth of Omaha / Omaha, Neb.
- September 3: MHC Kenworth – Denver / Denver, Colo.
- September 8: Kenworth Sales Company – Salt Lake City / West Valley City, Utah
- September 11: Inland Kenworth – Phoenix / Phoenix, Ariz.
- September 15: Papé Kenworth – Fresno / Fresno, Calif.
- September 17: NorCal Kenworth – Sacramento / Sacramento, Calif.
- September 22: Papé Kenworth – Portland / Portland, Ore.
- September 24: Kenworth Northwest – Lakewood / Lakewood, Wash.