Pilot Flying J Opens 62nd Location in Canada
Pilot Flying J recently bought a travel plaza in Ayr, ON., and is getting set to remodel the Flying J truck stop with a full suite of amenities.
The 5,700-square-foot plaza will be equipped with six diesel lanes and DEF at the pump. Drivers will also have access to Transflo, four automated showers and 27 parking spaces.
The plaza will also house a Papa Joe's Hot Kettle Restaurant, and a hot food deli.
The Ayr location will also honour the MyRewards loyalty card. (You can also pick up some good reading material, like this websites' print edition.)
Located at 2492 Cedar Creek Road, off Highway 401, Exit 268, this will be Pilot's 62nd location in Canada.
Popular this Week:
- Bill Morneau is Wrong: Despite the promise of automation, drivers will be needed for years to come
- California sees 40% jump in cargo thefts for Q3: report
- GuardDog Connect now standard on Mack LR
- OTA to be involved if Ontario resumes photo radar
- Traction parts dealer acquires Ontario competitor G.P.C.I.S