Shaw Commercial Promotes Trucking Careers
As the industry is swamped with reports of high driver turnover and a shortage of qualified people, Shaw Tracking has released a commercial explaining all of the careers avaiable in the trucking industry.
It's the second commercial in Shaw's campaign to build awareness of the trucking industry. The first commercial, released in March, reminded consumers that pretty much everything is moved by a truck. The second spot highlights the wide range of careers in the industry.
Over the next year, both commercials will be aired over 550,000 times throughout Global and other Shaw Media specialty networks, as well as Shaw TV channels. "With this kind of coverage we believe these spots will help take an important step in supporting the Canadian trucking industry awareness and recruitment goals," Shaw said. (You can also help by posting the commercials to your Facebook pages.)
Popular this Week:
- Bill Morneau is Wrong: Despite the promise of automation, drivers will be needed for years to come
- California sees 40% jump in cargo thefts for Q3: report
- GuardDog Connect now standard on Mack LR
- OTA to be involved if Ontario resumes photo radar
- Traction parts dealer acquires Ontario competitor G.P.C.I.S