SLH BBQs Honor Fallen Drivers
KINGSTON, ON— SLH Transport will host seven benefit BBQs at locations across Canada to remember two drivers who died in a crash near Thunder Bay last week.
SLH owner-operators, Ranbir Sandhawalia and Majid Moazam-Babasheikhali, were killed the morning of June 11 after an oncoming vehicle hit their truck. SLH is asking for industry support to raise money for the drivers’ families.
Sandhawalia leaves behind a wife and a two year old son and Moazam-Babasheikhali leaves behind a sister.
“Both drivers will be deeply missed and our condolences go out to the families at this time,” SLH said.
The BBQs run from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and span various locations across Canada including Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Alberta and B.C.
Here’s where the BBQs take place:
June 23, 2014
- SLH Montreal at 3075 Boul. Thimens, Ville St-Laurent, QC
June 25, 2014
- SLH Kingston at 1585 Centennial Drive, Kingston, ON
- SLH Vaughan, 9601 Highway 50, Vaughan ON
- SLH London at 1095 Wilton Grove Road, London, ON
- SLH Halifax at Atlantic Acres Business Park, 347 Bluewater Road, Bedford, NS
June 27, 2014
- SLH Calgary at 5500 Dufferin Blvd South East, Calgary, AB
- SLH Port Coquitlam at 1488 Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam, BC