Tallman Truck Centre Opens New Oshawa Facility
KINGSTON, ON — Tallman Truck Centre has expanded its Ontario network with a new 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Oshawa.
Kevin Tallman, president of Tallman Truck Centre, commented: “Our goal is to provide the industry’s best customer service and I believe that this can be done by investing in the growth and development of our dealerships as well as our employees.”
The Oshawa facility sits on four acres of land at 787 Bloor St W., off of highway 401, and has 15 service bays, a driver lounge, an expanded parts department and warehouse as well as new and used truck and trailer sales and Idealease, lease and rental.
Tallman invested $4.5 million into the facility’s construction and purchase of land.
Tallman Truck Centre invites interested parties to come out to the Oshawa open house on September 10, 2014 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for a tour and free lunch.
Established in 1973, Tallman Truck Centre Limited is a full service commercial truck dealership with 14 locations in Ontario.
Popular this Week:
- IN PRINT -- Better Safe than Sorry: Safety procedures are there to protect, not annoy
- IN PRINT -- A Sense of Scale: The push for more bypass programs is on
- IN PRINT -- The Last Mile: Companies from Amazon to Zootly are transforming trucking
- IN PRINT -- The Quest for Uptime: It begins with Preventive Maintenance checks
- Dual-application milk tankers