Trimac Gets $15 million Haul with New Holcim Contract
CALGARY — Trimac Transportation announced today that it has been awarded a new contract to haul a significant volume of product for Holcim (Canada) Inc.
The contract, which covers Holcim's current Atlantic Canada business, is expected to generate in excess of $15 million in revenue over the first three years, the company said.
Trimac President and COO Ed Malysa said the new business "further solidifies our relationship with Holcim Canada and enhances Trimac's market share of the bulk trucking sector in Atlantic Canada. This opportunity will strengthen our capabilities to service all our customers across Eastern Canada."
Popular this Week:
- Bill Morneau is Wrong: Despite the promise of automation, drivers will be needed for years to come
- California sees 40% jump in cargo thefts for Q3: report
- GuardDog Connect now standard on Mack LR
- OTA to be involved if Ontario resumes photo radar
- Traction parts dealer acquires Ontario competitor G.P.C.I.S