Truckers Table Talk About 2015 Road Rules
DURHAM, ON — There’s a new social group for transportation professionals, the Durham Region Transportation Association (DRTA); and they’re hosting their first presentation on March 5, 2014.
If you’re interested in trucks, trucking rules and SPIF, you might want to check it out.
The speaker is Alfonso Corredor, a senior policy advisor for Ontario’s Ministry of Transportation. Corredor will speak about 2015 regulations and safe, productive, infrastructure-friendly (SPIF) vehicles.
The presentation will be from 6:00-6:30 with open questions from 6:30 to 7:00. The event begins at 5:30 at Durham College’s Centre for Food, 1610 Champlain Avenue in Whitby.
Organizers promise a “great presentation and fun evening” and encourage all past attendees as well as those who have not yet been out to a DRTA meeting to attend this special event.
“This is a topic that affects all of our dealers, body builders and customers,” DRTA Chair Jennifer Smith of Ryder Canada told Todaystrucking.com
All attendees are welcome to invite a fellow industry professional as well as any customers you who might benefit from the presentation.
Popular this Week:
- IN PRINT -- Better Safe than Sorry: Safety procedures are there to protect, not annoy
- IN PRINT -- A Sense of Scale: The push for more bypass programs is on
- IN PRINT -- The Last Mile: Companies from Amazon to Zootly are transforming trucking
- IN PRINT -- The Quest for Uptime: It begins with Preventive Maintenance checks
- Dual-application milk tankers