The System that Drivers Prefer - The Eagle Smart Tarp
The Eagle Smart Tarp Retractable Tarp system will save drivers time, money and hassle!
With this system in place, drivers will benefit from:
- Aerodynamic - Our aerodynamic round cornered headboard saves approximately 5% of fuel costs over our competitor’s square cornered headboards.
- The Eagle system’s tarp does not balloon out behind the headboard.
- Lightweight – 1,800 lbs. on a 48 ft. flat deck
- Employees prefer the ease and cleanliness of tarping with the Eagle system. The elimination of heavy lifting allows employers to retain older drivers as well.
- Experts predict a shortfall of 111,000 drivers by 2014. (Global Insights, Inc. 2005).
- The Eagle System costs less than $40 per week to own, and saves you more than $200 per week.
- Money saved through reduced tarping time alone will pay for an Eagle system within 2 years . **
- Reduced tarping time – Drivers can save 1 to 2 hours per day in tarping time