Atlantic Truckers Honor Award Recipients at Annual Banquet
Posted: December 16, 2015
DIEPPE, NB – Members and directors of the Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association (APTA) recently came together for their annual banquet to honor five individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the trucking industry in Atlantic Canada.
“We are pleased to pay tribute to these men and women for their hard work and dedication to the industry” said APTA Executive Director, Jean Marc Picard. “Each year the Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association recognizes outstanding individuals who work behind the wheel or behind the desks of trucking companies that make a difference in our industry. We are pleased again this year and very proud to present another exceptional group of award recipients”.
The event took place at the Delta Beauséjour in Moncton on Dec. 10.
The awards winner are:
* Service to the Industry – Donnie Fillmore Jr., Atlantic Pacific Transport
* Driver of the Year – Mark Reeleder, Ayr Motor Express
* Dispatcher of the Year – Wanda Cull, East Can Transportation Services
* Safety to Motor Transportation – Joe Sullivan, Day & Ross Transportation Group
* Good Samaritan – Stephen Bartlett, Armour Transportation Services