Zonar has announced ZForms, a forms-based messaging application that enables fleets to replace paper forms, share route dispatch assignments, gain efficiency, and improve communication between dispatchers and drivers. It helps streamline fleet workflows and is available for Zonar Ground Traffic Control and 2020 mobile communications tablet users.
ZForms comes equipped with access to a library of commonly used message templates and forms designed to meet the needs of customers across a variety of industries including school transportation, commercial trucking, transit, retail, municipality, and construction. Pre-populated report templates include route assignments, load assignments, delivery receipts, time sheets, trip reports, and work orders.
If the existing library of messaging templates don’t meet a fleet’s exact needs others can be easily customized.
ZForms enables dispatchers and drivers to seamlessly access and share disparate information with easy-to-use, onscreen displays, says Zonar.
Additional key features of ZForms include:
* Electronic signature capture and recording
* Saved message responses to assist with tracking compliance and performance
* Message import and export ability to assist with managing driver replies
* Driver notification alerts when new messages are received
* Text-to-speech with message auto play for minimal driver distraction
* Easy-to-navigate message folders including inbox, sent, draft, archive and deleted items
* Flexible message display formats
* Auto-populated message fields to display asset numbers, odometer, date, time, and more
* Shared addresses hyperlinked to navigation systems